Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Vegan Roll

Wow! I have to tell you, this is one of the most amazing dishes ever! It's really high on my list to make again and again. This is the 2nd time I've made it and I'm getting better at it.

Today for lunch we had the "Carpe
Diem Carrot Almond Pate Nori Rolls" from Vegan Fusion World Cuisine. I'm not going to post the recipe, just some of the ingredients that I used. The ginger, fresh dill, and lemon juice in
the almond pate give it such a zing! The flavors are really creative.


The vegetables I used in the rolls (you can pretty
much use any you want) were: carrots,
cucumbers, sprouts, and avocado. The key is rolling them up really tightly, otherwise stuff will
just fall out after you cut them. And use a sharp knife to cut them.

And so there you have it! The amazing vegan rolls of the day! You HAVE to try them.

See you for dinner :)
Eat smart,
T.



3 comments:

  1. Yum, those rolls look healthy and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they are both very healthy and delicious! I'll be making them again in a day or so, since I have leftover almond pate, nori sheets, and veggies.

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter