Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tomorrow's Meals

Well I guess I'll discuss what I'm making tomorrow, so that I actually make it AND so my husband can read ahead and see what he's going to get for lunch and dinner.

Tomorrow's lunch: omelette with sauteed yellow squash, onions, tomatoes, and anything else I happen to find (I'll let you know tomorrow!)

Tomorrow's dinner: sandwich of kosher/vegetarian cheese, vegenaise (or mustard for my husband) and freshly sprouted sprouts. Rolled up in a whole wheat wrap. No, I didn't make the wrap. I should learn how to make those. I also love the whole wheat tortillas.

Oops, forgot about breakfast:
Well I didn't get to setting up the rice cooker for my groats tomorrow, so I'll eat one of my own whole wheat/spelt everything bagels for breakfast. Lately though (thanks to my brother) I've been eating oat groats (with flax seed, oat bran, and a tiny bit of almond milk) with a little agave nectar in the morning. It's sooooo good! I love the texture and flavor. So easy to put the groats in the rice cooker and set it to be ready for me to eat in the morning (Thank you, Zojirushi).

I think that's it for today, unless I get another urge to write about food :) Did anyone figure out the difference between jam, jelly, and preserves yet? Or are you going to make me Google it?

Ok then, goodnight all....sleep well.
Eat smart,
T.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm sounds like some yummy meals. I love wraps but rarely eat them! Hm I think the difference between jam and jelly is the amount of fruit and sugar used? But I'm not sure what - sorry!

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter