Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First, but old photos





So here are a couple of pictures of recent breads and bagels that I made. I use 99%, but sometimes 100% whole grains. I don't even keep white flour in my house. Well, ok, I recently purchased some high gluten flour, to help my whole wheat breads rise. So I guess I'm cheating now. Maybe one day, I'll be able to go back to 100% whole grain again.

Pictured above are a rye bread, whole grain bagels, and whole wheat bread loaves/rolls.

I don't usually take pictures of my meals, but maybe I will for the blog. We'll see.

Ok, day one and I'm already on my second post. Exciting! Well, to me anyway. Who knows, perhaps a 3rd posting of the day is in the works....??

Eat smart,
T.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter