Ok, I know you've all been waiting for this.....haha, well I have. I've seen so many other bloggers with great giveaways and I've wanted to do one myself, so here we are at last!
I recently had a post asking you to vote on what I should give away. Between my blog and facebook, it looks like most people wanted Le Creuset. Soooo the kind people at CSN stores offered me a really nice giveaway. They've got some awesome stores for all sorts of things, including dining sets, corner tv stands, cookware, espresso machines, and bedroom sets too! Check them out.
So, enter to win a Le Creuset 7" x 5" Rectangular Dish in Cobalt! (to see who won, click here!)
(make sure to leave an email address where I can contact you if you win)
-leave a separate comment for EACH entry please.
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite vegetable is and how you like to eat it.
For extra entries:
1. Follow me on Twitter (leave me your Twitter ID), leave me a comment
2. Become a Fan on Facebook, leave me a comment
3. Follow my blog via GoogleFriendConnect (on the right side of this page), leave a comment
4. Tweet about this giveaway (leave me your twitter ID and you can tweet once per day):
- "Enter to win Le Creuset Stoneware on @TanyaTheViolist's first giveaway: http://bit.ly/9bfDiQ"
-make sure to leave a separate comment for each day tweeted!
5. If you have a blog, blog about this giveaway and leave me another comment that you did (and a link to your blog post).
This giveaway is only available to residents in the U.S. and Canada. You have until April 6th at noon CST to enter. A winner will be chosen from www.random.org. Good luck!
Please let me know if there's something I've forgotten, as this is my first giveaway and I'm sure I did something wrong! (I'm not sure if you have to enter your email to comment....and if you'd rather not leave it in the public comment form, you can email it to me privately: CookingWithT@gmail.com -your email address ony, NOT your entry) Hmmmm, maybe I do need a better comment system. Any suggestions?
Coming up in the next month: Book Reviews (Vitamin D: The Sunshine Vitamin and Sweet Utopia)