Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanksgiving help needed!

I'm starting to plan my Thanksgiving dinner and am looking for some good food suggestions that are vegan.  I've ordered a great e-recipe book (A Bountiful Vegan Thanksgiving by Nava Atlas) online here.  It looks great and I will look through it this weekend.

I usually get a Tofurkey and Quorn roast for the main meal.  I was browsing The Vegan Store for things to order and saw a Celebration Field Roast.  Has anyone had that? I might order that with the Tofurkey.  I noticed they have a TON of vegan cheeses.  I need help here.  If you have suggestions of what to order, please let me know, because I'm not really familiar with the vegan cheese selection.

Some of the cheeses they offer:

Sheese & Creamy Sheese
Daiya Vegan Cheese Shreds
Dr Cow Cheeses
Cheezly
Teese
Sunergia Bleu & Feta
FYH (Follow Your Heart)

All suggestions and helpful hints appreciated!

Eat smart,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter