Wednesday, November 11, 2009

e-cookbooks

Today I came across a great blog: HappyHerbivore.  I ordered all 4 of her e-cookbooks, because they are vegan and lowfat/fat free!  Please check them out.....they will only be for sale for a limited time, as her first "real" cookbook will be coming out shortly.  You can find her e-cookbooks here.

And then you have Nava Atlas' Thanksgiving e-cookbook, A Bountiful Vegan Thanksgiving, which you can find here.  Just in time for the holidays!

If you know of any other e-cookbooks that are vegetarian or vegan, please leave me a comment about where to find them and I'll also add them to this post!

Other e-cookbooks:

Hannah Kaminsky (author of My Sweet Vegan, which I own)
Kristen's Raw e-books

Eat smart,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter