Saturday, November 7, 2009

Late to Market


Had to work this morning, so I didn't get to the market until almost 1 pm!  Luckily, there was still plenty of good stuff to buy: cucumbers, mustard greens, pea shoots, tomatoes, peppers, yellow squash, satsumas, brown rice, turnips, lettuce, Fairytale eggplants, meyer lemons, and key limes!



Yesterday, I picked the first red peppers off my Aerogarden pepper plants!  I've got 3 plants growing, 2 redskin and 1 carmen....both red and sweet.


And last but not least, my Zojirushi Bread Machine arrived today!!!  Yay!!  I've got a few days off coming up, so I'll definitely be posting about bread :)

Oh yes, I made my order from The Vegan Store and decided on 2 "cheeses": Daiya and Dr. Cow.  I'll let you know how those rate.

Eat smart,
T.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say thank you for your kind words and happy birthday wishes, Tanya! I truly appreciate it. :-)

    I've heard good things about the Zojirushi bread machine. Looks like you're going to be having fun baking up plenty of delicious, healthy loaves of bread!

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Hope you had a great birthday! I'm definitely going to have fun with bread, assuming Ida goes in a different direction....we shall see!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter