Sunday, February 27, 2011

A beer blog!!




Hello! This is just a quick post. I just wanted to let you know that I've just started a new blog about beer over at A Taste of Beer. If you love beer, you might want to check it out. I will be updating it with all sorts of new beer that I try from around the world.

Just a warning....it may not ALL be vegan beer.  I do my best to keep up with what's vegan and what isn't, but I don't always know until after I've already consumed the beer.  The best way to keep up with that is on Barnivore, but that is not a complete list of beer either. They do their best to keep it updated, and I have also submitted emails I've gotten from breweries. You can too!

Please join me over there if you're so inclined. Cheers!

Eat smart,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter