Sunday, October 16, 2011

Liebster Award


So yesterday I was nominated by OMGosh I'M VEGAN for this cute award! I've never seen it before, but it seems to be a clever way to get bloggers to connect. Awesome! I'm all for that. I know I used to have a "Blogger of the Week", but I haven't done that in a while. I think I just might start it up again, because there are just millions of great blogs out there. Chances are, you haven't been to even half of them. So, here we go...(I'm copying and pasting because I couldn't find an origin for this award):


The word "Liebster" is German for 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 


The rules to winning this award are as follows:


1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Link to 5 of your top picks and let them know they've been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the internet!


Here are my Liebster Award nominations:


Vegan New Orleans
Czech Vegan
That Pain in the Ass Vegan
Vegan and So Forth
Vegan Brew

These are some great blogs....now go! Go check 'em out!

Eat smart,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter