Look, my brother sent me cool stuff (he lives in Malaysia):
(lots of cool pure chocolate stuff! And great looking coffee beans!!)
And UPS dropped off my Bob's Red Mill order on my doorstep yesterday. Yay!
(oat groats, whole wheat flour, rye flour, sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, and hemp powder)
But, for the good news......CSN Stores offered to do another giveaway!!
So I'm giving away a $40 Gift Card to any of their amazing array of stores! (I especially love their cookware store)
Here are the rules (I believe it's US & Canada only):
1. Go to the CSN Stores website and tell me what you'd buy AND tell me what you do to help you get through a cold/flu more quickly (remedies, stuff to take your mind off, comfort food, etc....). Leave a comment below.
For extra entries:
2. Follow my blog publicly (Google Friend Connect, on the right hand side of the blog) & leave a comment telling me you did.
3. Follow/Like my Facebook Page and leave a comment telling me you did.(also on the right hand side of the blog)
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post, in a comment below.
5. Follow me on Twitter (also on right hand side of page) and leave a comment with your ID.
6. Tweet about this giveaway and leave me a direct link to your tweet (one per day, leave separate comments)
"Win a $40 gift card to CSN Stores on @TanyaTheViolist's blog: http://bit.ly/9spWjl"
Update: The giveaway ends August 5th, 2010 at noon, CST.
(make sure you leave your email address either on your comments or available via your profile)THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
What's the easiest way to add that TweetMeme button to a post?? Not to the general blog, but just to a specific post? Do I copy the html directly into the "edit html" and then where exactly do I put it to show up in, say, the upper left hand corner of the post?