Sunday, December 6, 2009

More random stuff


Ok, folks, here are a couple of random things of the day.  I've been really busy with work, and will be probably until next week, so I'll only be making these short posts from time to time until I can actually make a real meal again (not that I'm not cooking....but I'm making stuff I've already blogged about).

Check out the Artisana Nut Butter Giveaway on ChocolateCoveredKatie's blog. Looks like great stuff! And while you're there, check out the rest of her blog....lots of delicious looking raw snacks!


Here's the list of this week's market stash: radishes, white turnips, red kale, green curly kale, lettuce, parsley, cilantro, oranges, satsumas, kumquats, grapefruit, strawberries, tomatoes, roasting peppers, green onions, meyer lemons,  and broccoli!




I'm going to be so busy still......too bad.  I've got recording sessions, rehearsals, and concerts all week!  I think I'll be able to relax Wednesday though.....hopefully. Then work, work, work. I'm so tired....I need a break.


Eat smart,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Vegetarian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

StatCounter